Having trouble securing a loan for your business? A government-backed loan guarantee could help you attract creditors.
- Agriculture Financial Services Corporation Lending
Only Applies to : AlbertaAccess loans and services to start or grow farm, agribusiness or other small business.
- Aquaculture Loans and Loan Guarantees
Only Applies to : New BrunswickFind out how you could get a loan or loan guarantee for your aquaculture business.
- Business Development Centres of Nunavut
Only Applies to : NunavutIf you are a Canadian living in Nunavut, you can apply for help to start or grow a business in your community.
- Business Start Program
Only Applies to : ManitobaAre you ready to begin your business journey? Access this 3-day business workshop and loan guarantee program to start things off on the right foot.
- Canada Small Business Financing ProgramAccess funds for your small business with the help of this loan guarantee program.
- Canadian Agricultural Loans Act programFind out how this loan guarantee could help you secure credit for your farming business.
- CBDC General Business Loan
Only Applies to : Newfoundland and LabradorPrince Edward IslandNova ScotiaNew BrunswickIf you’re an entrepreneur living in a rural community in Atlantic Canada, you could get help to expand your existing business or buy a new one.
- Community Futures Program (NWT)
Only Applies to : Northwest TerritoriesIf you are starting a new business or looking to grow your existing business in the NWT, you could be eligible for business assistance, funding or counselling.
- Community Futures Program (Ontario)
Only Applies to : OntarioYou could receive funding to start or grow your business in rural Ontario.
- Créativité Québec
Only Applies to : QuebecYour business could get funding to buy new technology, or to develop or improve products and processes.
- Entrepreneur Loan Program
Only Applies to : Prince Edward IslandYou may be eligible to receive up to $100,000 directly from authorized lenders backed by a government guarantee for your new or expanding business.
- ESSOR — Forestry Business Component
Only Applies to : QuebecWant to increase the operational efficiency of your business? You could get a loan guarantee for the acquisition or replacement of forestry equipment.
- ESSOR Program — Funding support for development projects
Only Applies to : QuebecYou could get funding to create a new business, or to upgrade your processes or facilities.
- Working Capital FinancingThe Export Guarantee Program could increase your chances of obtaining financing from your bank.
- Financing for collective entrepreneurship
Only Applies to : QuebecYour cooperative or non-profit organization could receive a loan for your acquisition, growth, reorganization, or consolidation projects.
- Financing of Refundable Tax Credits
Only Applies to : QuebecIs your business eligible for a refundable tax credit? You could benefit from tax credit financing.
- Financing program for cultural businesses
Only Applies to : QuebecExplore loans and financial tools that may help you carry out a development or rehabilitation project for your cultural business.
- Fisheries Loan Guarantees
Only Applies to : New BrunswickFind out how to get loan guarantees for the purchase of fishing licences or quotas.
- Fonds afro-entrepreneurs — Loans to Afro-Québécois businesspeople
Only Applies to : QuebecAre you a member of one of Quebec's black communities? You could receive a loan or loan guarantee for your business' needs.
- Fonds de diversification économique du Centre-du-Québec et de la Mauricie
Only Applies to : QuebecAre you looking to start or expand your business development project in the Centre-du-Québec and Mauricie regions? You could get financial support.
- Fonds de diversification économique — MRC des Sources
Only Applies to : QuebecAre you looking to start or expand your business development project in the Regional County Municipality of Des Sources? You could get financial assistance.
- FONDS MOSAÏQUE
Only Applies to : QuebecIf you are a member of one of Quebec's cultural communities, you may be eligible for funding to start a business or run a business that has been in operation for less than five years.
- Buyer financing EDC can help give your business a competitive advantage by providing your international buyers with flexible payment options.
- Livestock Incentive Loan Program
Only Applies to : New BrunswickYou could get a guarantee to help you secure a loan of up to $75,000 to buy and raise livestock.
- Livestock Loan Guarantee Program
Only Applies to : SaskatchewanFind out about alternative financing solutions to purchase livestock, including cattle, sheep and bison.
- Loan Guarantees — Agriculture
Only Applies to : New BrunswickFind out how this program can help you get loan guarantees for your agricultural business.
- Local investment fund
Only Applies to : QuebecApply for financing to start or expand a business in Quebec.
- Manitoba Industrial Opportunities Program
Only Applies to : ManitobaAccess funding for your small business to advance technology and create long-term, high-skilled jobs.
- MASC Lending Programs and Loan Guarantees
Only Applies to : ManitobaTap into a number of programs tailored to meet your needs, and access attractive interest rates on loans and guarantees.
- PADAT: A Program Supporting the Development of Tourist Attractions
Only Applies to : QuebecYou could get a loan or a loan guarantee of up to $2 million to help promote the growth and regional development of your tourism business.
- Rural Small Business Operating Credit Guarantee
Only Applies to : ManitobaIncrease your working capital by accessing loan guarantees for your rural business.
- Seed Capital Initiative
Only Applies to : Newfoundland and LabradorNova ScotiaNew BrunswickIf you live in one of 5 major Atlantic cities, you could obtain a loan and training to start, grow or improve a small business.
- Small Business Loan Guarantee Program
Only Applies to : Nova ScotiaYou could borrow up to $500,000 to help establish or grow your Nova Scotia business.
- SMBs and Large Corporations — Project Financing
Only Applies to : QuebecYou could get a loan, a loan guarantee or financing in "quasi-equity" for up to 100% of project costs related to the growth of your business.
- Yukon Venture Loan Guarantee Program
Only Applies to : YukonGet help securing financing from commercial lenders by lowering the risk associated with the loan.